Friday, December 1, 2006

Moni & Clyde's Rio Adventure



Enjoy!!!

Booked by Travelocity

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh Clydica,

That was fun and worth the wait. I pray for safe travels for you both on your Egypt trip. Let's have the picture montage ready a lil' sooner next time though, 'kay?

vargusvictor said...

I don't check my email often so I just found this. Rio looks like fun. I know you two will have a blast in Egypt. Nice work on the video btw.

J said...

Great Photos. I thought this was the trip you took for your bday. Have fun in Egypt. I would love to do as much traveling as you two :)

Anonymous said...

Moni & Clyde,
That was marvelous. What a great gift to everyone. I feel like I was there with you guys. Great pics, music & production. Props to Clydica.
I pray you'll will have a wonderful trip to Egypt. Traveling mercies have been sent from The Most High.

Anxiously awaiting next production from Egypt. Love to both of you!!