Monday, May 12, 2008

trailer!

src="http://blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer.swf?enablejs=true&feedurl=http%3A%2F%2Famericanweddingstory%2Eblip%2Etv%2Frss&file=http%3A%2F%2Fblip%2Etv%2Frss%2Fflash%2F930529%3Freferrer%3Dblip%2Etv%26source%3D1&showplayerpath=http%3A%2F%2Fblip%2Etv%2Fscripts%2Fflash%2Fshowplayer%2Eswf" quality="best" width="400" height="255" name="showplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

5 comments:

Media Man said...

Wow, these folks did a bang up job. Makes me wanna start shooting wedding videos again!

The Progress Report said...

That was so beautiful. I am sooo sorry I missed the wedding. But I hope to be around for many of your other joyous occasions.

Mitch
:)

PS-Moni you look so beautiful!!

You aren't so bad yourself Clyde!

Unknown said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see the full finished project. Was a beautiful day. Congratulations again and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.
Love you both..

Unknown said...

what a beautiful trailer, can't wait to see the whole video. I'm happy for you two.
-Ayesha SOto

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didnt even know you were engaged! Congratulations! The two of you look beautiful. Let me know when you're in the city, maybe we can have a double date.